Terms And Conditions Of Roadrunners Driving School
Terms And Conditions Of Our Offer Are Below:
- The 7 lesson offer is split 4 at the beginning, and 3 for the week of your test with normal lesson rates charged in between. All lessons to be taken congruently and no longer than a 2 week interval between. The offer will not apply to those individuals who book a test without the instructors prior knowledge.
- 7 lessons for £99 is only valid if it’s prebooked before the first lesson not after
- The 5 lesson offer is split 3 at the beginning, and 2 for the week of your test with normal lesson rates charged in between. All lessons to be taken congruently and no longer than a 2 week interval between. The offer will not apply to those individuals who book a test without the instructors prior knowledge.
- With the 7@99 lessons package – you must have a minimum of one hour lesson a week.
- If you have booked any packages or special offers with Roadrunners Driving School and move to another instructor, your hours booked will be invalid and not refundable.
- If booking the lesson online and payments you chosen is cash, you MUST pay full amount requested in cash on day of first lesson or before, If you do not pay the full amount of the first day of lesson, we (the instructors) are allowed to refuse the offer and you must pay standard rate.
- The 7@£99, 5@60 lesson offers are strictly for beginners only who have no previous driving experience. Abuse of this offer in the opinion of the driving instructor will result in the reduction of lessons provided.
- Where an offer is taken Pay as you go, 5@60, 7@£99 lesson offer it is entirely at the instructors discretion when the lessons can be redeemed. When taking the Pay as you go, 7@£99 lesson offer, instructors will permit the pupil to take an initial set of hours when starting their lessons and the remaining balance when they reach test standard, again, at the instructors discretion.
- All offers apply only if a test has not been booked prior or during the offer period, otherwise the normal rate in your area applies.
- There can not be a break between the offer lessons of more than 2 weeks or if the lessons are not cancelled within 48 hours notice, the remaining lessons will be forfeited. This offer is purely to assist in continuity of learning, ultimately leading to you passing within the UK average time frame. Abuse of these offers will result in the remaining lessons being revoked without possibility of refund. (this does not affect your statutory rights.) All offers are non refundable unless otherwise specified. This offer is strictly for beginners only (those individuals who have never driven previously).
- All promotional offers are limited to one per pupil.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: GIFT VOUCHERS ARE ONLY VALID FOR ONLY 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
- Upon the commencement of lessons all financial transactions will there on after be between yourself and the self employed instructor. Complaints must be addressed in the first instance with your instructor as they are self employed. Cancellations should be made directly with the instructor, 48 hours prior to the lesson appointment, otherwise the lesson is chargeable.
- For FAST PASS COURSES you need to full amount on day of booking if paying by cash.
- Remaining Amount of Payment isn’t paid on first lesson an extra 2% each week will be added onto remaining amount until paid.
- Any request for cancellation OF FAST PASS COURSES must be made in writing a minimum 21 days prior to commencement of the course start date and any deposit paid shall be non refundable.
9 QUAYLE COURT, KIDDERMINSTER, WORCS, DY11 6SQ
- You must obtain a proof of posting from the post office as you may be asked for this later.
- If the Pupil chooses a course unsuitable for their level of experience and or chooses to end the course before all hours are completed then Roadrunners Driving School will not be held responsible for this decision.
- If there is any evidence of you being under the influence of drink or drugs then your instructor reserves the right to terminate your Driving Course/Lessons with immediate effect and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Any abusive, offensive or other such conduct will not be tolerated and the course/lessons may be terminated and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All lessons are to be taken in manual vehicles.
- We will provide either male or female instructor for tuition. Should you require female only this must be requested at the point of booking, otherwise no refund will be applicable.
- Offers will be forfeited if a test is booked without prior consultation with your instructor and a prior agreement is reach in this regard. On the occasions that advice of the instructor is ignored pupils will be referred to our intensive fast pass courses.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any services purchased from Roadrunners driving school or any Driving Instructor trading under the school name for a full refund, within 7 days of the date of confirmation, unless the services begin sooner.
- Cancellations by SMS Text Message or Email is not acceptable and you will still be charged the full fee of your order.
- On your first lesson, your instructor needs to pass you the Terms and Conditions and make sure that you understand what it means. You must accept the Terms and Conditions before going on a lesson.
- After first payment of any services of Roadrunners Driving School – you are automatically accepting the terms and conditions.
Latest Update: 27/7/2018
All lessons are booked with the full intention of them being delivered, however, in the unlikely event that it becomes necessary for me to cancel a lesson, I will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible and will always seek to offer you an alternative time or date that is suitable for you.
If you should need to cancel or change the date or time of a lesson, Roadrunners Driving School requires a minimum of 48 hours notice. Should you be unable to keep to your booked appointment and give me less than 48 hours notice, then your lesson fee will still be due for payment/deducted from your pre-paid balance.
SMS TEXT CANCELLATION ARE INVALID! CALLS ONLY VAILD